1. Schedule of Fees. The schedule of tuition fees and other school charges are posted on the bulletin board during the registration period.
2. Late Enrollment Fee. A student who enrolls late and/or pays his fees after enrollment shall be charged a late enrollment fee in the amount of which shall be determined by the accounting department from time to time.
3. A student is allowed to change subjects/courses only once within the official prescribed period. Where changing of subjects/courses is necessary, the student shall be charged a nominal fee.
4. Deadline for payment of tuition and other fees shall be posted on the administrative bulletin boards. Non-payment of tuition and other fees after the deadline warrants exclusion from the enrollment lists., prohibition from taking examinations, and /or receiving transcript of records and certificate.
5. REFUND. Refund of fees shall be made in accordance with the following rules:
Dropping of Entire Load or Withdrawal.
a. A student who, having paid his tuition and other fees, wishes to withdraw from SJTCP and obtain a refund, must file at the Registrar’s Office a duly accomplished dropping form signed by the instructors/s concerned. Withdrawal must be approved within two weeks counted from the first day of classes during regular semester and one week after the first day of classes during the summer term.
b. A student who files the dropping form within one week after the opening of classes during a regular semester and within 3 days after the opening of classes during the summer term shall be entitled to a refund of his fee less 10% as registration fee.
c. A student who files the dropping form two weeks after the opening of classes during the regular semester and within one week during the summer term shall be entitled to a refund of his tuition fee less 20% as registration and miscellaneous fees.
d. There shall be no refund if the dropping form is filed three weeks after the opening of classes.
6. Dropping of Individual Subjects. The same policy shall be applied to students who filed a dropping form for a particular subject.
7. Refund Without Deduction. The corresponding refund or credit adjustment without deduction shall be made in the following cases;
7.1 When the class is dissolved or discontinued; or
7.2 When the student had already taken and passed the subject.
Unofficial withdrawal shall not be considered and a student shall be deemed enrolled for the whole semester/term thus requiring full payment of the corresponding fees
All application for Refund shall be processed only after the lapse of three weeks from the start of classes.
All financial business transactions must be done at the Cashier’s Window.